Hi Guys, I’ve added some new features to my blog and I am having a little re shuffle ready for the new year. New year, slightly new blog.
It’s lovely to have a refresh right? Who’s excited… I know that I am! Keep reading to find out about some of the new features that I have and will add.
Hello Darlings and welcome to a quick little blog update. I’ve decided to reshuffle my blog around, add a few bits, update some areas.
I wanted to give my blog a fresh new look for 2020 with more fun content and benefits for my you guys, my readers reading this. My blog is something that I’ve always wanted to keep simple, organised, inspiring, relaxing, enjoyable. Lovingly written and high quality content is key.
First let’s start with the bits I have changed and I will talk about the in progress bits that I am hoping to do before 2020. I am not a graphic designed or website developer but I am doing my best and learning as I go along with my website. Trying to do what I can myself.
What I have done:
- Added my latest video to the side bar so it’s easily accessible. You don’t even have to leave my site to watch the latest YouTube video.
- Instagram feed ~ Is as it says. You can see my latest pictures and click onto them to be diverted to my Instagram for more if you wish.
- Social media icons ~ These will also direct you if you click onto them.
- Blog Stats ~ You can see my latest blog hits.
- Shop my looks ~ A link to my 21 buttons page so that you can shop my looks. Available online and via their FREE app.
- Shop my wish list feature. It is as it says, you can shop what’s on my current wish list. From beauty and fashion to home and lifestyle.
- Discounts ~ As I am sure that you guys are aware, I work with some brands on partnerships. They all offer a discount for you guys so I thought that I would share these more, it benefits you and I get a small commission to assist with blog fees. It isn’t free to run my site sadly!
What I want to add
- Newsletter ~ I would like to do a monthly newsletter. This will be a round up of the months blog posts, YouTube videos, a little life update, article of thought and this months wish list items. I would of course make it aesthetically pleasing. It will be available to subscribers.
- I would like to add my latest videos rather than just one. Is this something that you guys would be interested or is one video enough?
- I am thinking of adding a fashion feed? My picks from the current trends with links to shop the items?
- I may just move around the social media bar to the main bar on my site. With about me, categories, get in touch etc…
Any other ideas or features that you would like to see on my blog then please do let me know? I want to improve my blog and update it a little bit for my readers enjoyment and ease? 🙂
Speak soon darlings, Lauren xo