Hi darlings and welcome back to a new blog post. This one is a very special, luxury beauty review. Are these products worth the hype? Keep reading…
Just after before Christmas you may remember me kindly receiving a £100 John Lewis gift voucher from my work for a Christmas Gift. As you can imagine I was very pleased as I didn’t expect to receive this.
Me being me spent a month contemplating what to buy before treating myself to some gorgeous luxury beauty treats in the January sales. I had heard of the brand Aromatherapy as some of my favourite YouTubers had mentioned how gorgeous and luxurious their items were, especially the bath and shower oils. I finally treated myself and thought I would let you guys know if these oils really are worth the hype?
I gifted myself the miniature collection which has a sampler of every single oil that Aromatherapy do. This way I could test out the range. Normally it costs around £40 for 10 3ml glass bottles of various essential oils.
The range includes the following essential oils;
- Deep Relax, 3ml – Vetivert and Camomile for a deeper sleep.
- Light Relax, 3ml – Ylang Ylang and Lavender to calm, comfort and uplift
- De-Stress Mind, 3ml – Frankincense and Camomile to compose and calm a busy mind.
- De-Stress Muscle, 3ml – Lavender and Black Pepper to soothe aches and pains.
- Revive Morning, 3ml – Rosemary and Pink Grapefruit stimulate and detoxify.
- Revive Evening, 3ml – Geranium and Ylang Ylang uplifting and boosts confidence.
- Support Breathe, 3ml – Eucalyptus and Peppermint to decongest and boost the immune system.
- Support Lavender & Peppermint, 3ml – Lavender and Peppermint are cooling and anti-inflammatory. Nature’s SOS.
- Support Equilibrium, 3ml – Geranium and Rose uplift your mood and spirits.
- Inner Strength, 3ml – Clary Sage and Cardamom to boost your emotional and physical strength.
My favourite oils in the range are the morning and evening revive. Both smell divine and really do help you to have a good start or end to the day.
Some of these oils help you to decongest if you have a cold, relax and soothe muscle aches or migraines. These oils are magic and a little goes a long way too! If you’re a long term reader then you’ll know that I’ve struggled with migraines for years, these oils seriously help them!
I do feel that £40 for 10 3ml bottles is a lot of money but I also feel like it’s worth every penny for a once in a while treat. I won’t be buying these monthly but once a year for a birthday or Christmas, they really are a fabulous gift. I will buy them again for sure and I do adore them.
I would say these are worth the hype. The scent fills your bathroom with the most divine smell and a once a small drop is powerful enough. These can be overpowering if you use any more than a drop.
You can buy the oils HERE. Has anyone else tried them?