How are you all doing? I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend with your families eating all of the chocolate.
This week I will be showing you what apps are on my Iphone 5S.
I will also be recommending some highly fun and addictive apps that you NEED to download and play.
Let’s get started:
This is my Iphone 5S which is almost two years old. I got my wallpaper from google. I’ve had it for a while now.
This is the home screen of my Iphone 5S where I have a marble wallpaper that I got from Google Images.
Here I have the following apps and folders in order; Facetime, Camera, Photos, Videos, calendar, App store, Itunes store, Junk Apps (unnecessary or unused apps which you get with the iphone), Work Apps, Picture editing or effect apps, settings and Idrated.
These are apps that are either related to my college work or my blog posts. I put all apps together in an organised file so that they’re easy to find.
- The first App is Google Classroom which my college use as a basis for uploading, submitting and grading work.
- My second App is Google Drive which I use to backup my college documents and blog post pictures.
- My third app is REFME which basically harvard references a range of links. This is great for college and university essays. I don’t have time to reference links for hours whereas with this I just copy and paste.
- My fourth App is Rocksound Magazine’s app and the reason I have this is so that I can keep a digital copy of the feature that I was in. I interviewed a band and had a three page article.
- My fifth app is the WordPress App which I use to check up on my blogs stats and reply to all of your comments.
- My sixth App is Buffer which I use to schedule tweets. I schedule tweets for when blog posts go live typically.
Photo Editing Apps
- My first App is Picfx which is a great app to add solar flares.
- My second app is VSCO Cam which I’m sure you’ve heard every blogger talk about but this App is great to editing pictures. I usually use it to adjust brightness and clarity of my pictures for Instagram.
- My third App is Layout which I use to collage pictures for Instagram mostly.
- My fourth app is PHHHOTO which I use to make cool gifs.
- My fifth App is Dubmash which is used to put different voices over your own meaning that you could have the voice of Spongebob, Simon Cowell or Kendall Jenner. I love this App, It’s great fun!
- My final App is PhotoBooth which is as It says. It’s a photoBooth where you can get a strip of photos on your IPhone and it’s great fun to do with your bestie.
Second Page Apps:
The apps are on my second page are as follows;
- Facebook: Lauren’s Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
- Messenger for facebook
- Twitter: @Br4ainwashed_
- Instagram: Laurenno_
- Tumblr: WhileLaurenSl33ps
- Snapchat: Lauren_Currie
- Depop: Lauren Currie
- YouTube: Lauren’s Vlogs
- My games folder.
FYI: My Social Media’s are all linked on my blog’s homepage.
WARNING: The following games are highly addictive…
- Episode – I use this to read a really good Demi Lovato Interactive story!
- LINE PLAY – A super cute Anime style online interior and character design game.
- Neko Atsume – A cute Japanese style cat collector game for the inner cat obsessive in me.
- Blossom Blast – This is basically the flower version of Candy Crush and I’m 100% addicted. It’s a fun game to play on the go.
- Disney CR – Crossy road but disney version!! This game is again highly addictive and very fun to keep beating your own high score.
- Dumb Ways 2 Die – Another addictive game. This game is very silly, fun and frustrating.
- BitStrips – This is cute to make personalised cartoon strips. Me and my best friend Will have a good laugh with this app.
- QuizUp – Just a fun quiz app which you can play with your friends
- Draw Something – This game is fun. I play it again with my best friend Will where you draw an object and the other person has to guess what you have drawn.
– I hope you enjoyed seeing what’s on my Iphone 5S and what my favourite Apps are.
Let me know what your favourite Apps are in the comment section below?