All of my friends call me the healthy friend because I am always the friend that is snacking on healthy fruit bars rather than chocolate bars or drinking water rather than coke. In this blog post I will be showing you 4 healthy meal ideas.
– I thought it would be a nice idea to do a blog post all about what I eat in a day – pescatarian (Fish eater only) version!
– For breakfast today I cooked me and my parents some spinach and garlic mushroom scrambled eggs as a treat along with some lovely seeded toast.
I had this alongside a glass of water and a double shot cappuccino!
– Today I went to Ikea for lunch as I needed to do some shopping for University.
I had the vegetarian meatballs and couscous!
– My snack was a cappuccino with a spoonful of Agave nectar which is a vegan and healthier version of honey. I had this along with some chocolate covered raisins from Tesco.
– For dinner tonight I had some vegetarian spaghetti Bolognese using QUORN’s mince meat along with some brown spaghetti and grated cheddar cheese.
I had a glass of water with this!
Please let me know if you like these type of blog posts and if you would like to see more healthy related food posts?
Check back soon for a review of Chanel’s new mascara!