Hello everyone and welcome back to a new blog post!
This weeks post is my annual Christmas gift guide. I will be including items from small business’s (for him & her) this year as they really do need our help. Small business tend to be a little cheeper and more sustainable too which is amazing! The items in this guide are all under £50.
ALL ITEMS ARE UNDER £50 ~ FROM SMALL BUSINESS’S VIA ETSY
*This blog post includes no sponsorships or collaborations. I do include some products from my own small business
- Illustroke ~ Personalised illustrations ~ Couples, Families, pets or objects
2. Say It With Champers ~ Personalised Prosecco labels
3. Made By Lauren x ~ Handmade jewellery
4. Liberty Bell Boutiques ~ Personalised pink stockings and more…
5. Amortentia Crafts ~ Handmade vegan, soy candles, wax melts and more…
6. Pixie cases ~ Magical phone cases and accessories
7. Laurel Mae Art ~ Adorable bookmarks, prints, stickers and more
8. Naughteebutnice ~ Cheeky boss girl clothing
- Obox gifts ~ Lego superhero baubles
2. Just Giftz ~ Personalised wash bag
3. TheGildedBees ~ Mens beard products
4. TWA Burds Soaps ~ Natural soaps specifically for bears
5. Modern Map Art ~ The stars on the night we met keepsake print
6. Ellielovesconcrete ~ Copper Lego Love Decoration
7. Gifts for guys ~ Personalised weekend bad
8. The VPL Collection ~ Brewdog beer candles
I hope you all enjoyed this blog and gained some inspiration. Shopping for gifts can be so hard sometimes, especially for the guys in your life I find. I hope I made this years Christmas shopping a little easier on you and your bank balance. Maybe you discovered some new small business you love!