Hi Guys, Today it is my birthday! I am 23 so I decided to share 23 things that I’ve learnt in my life so far. These are lessons I have learnt and things I try to remember to be my happiest self. 23 life lessons basically.
Happy birthday to me! Today I am 23 years old. I am getting old ey!
Here are 23 life lessons that I have learnt…
- I come first and I am most important
- I love and respect myself. That doesn’t make me vain or stuck up, just sensible. My own mental health and happiness is so important.
- Don’t trust anybody or take their word for it
- Actions speak louder than words
- I can do anything that I want and set myself to achieve if I want to
- Happiness comes first – only do what makes me happy
- I am in control of my life and future
- Life isn’t a fairy tale
- Saying that, Tangled is the best Disney movie EVER. I will fight you…
- Harry Potter is the second best film – all of them
- Hermione is my favourite character and I can relate to her so much!
- Crookshanks is my favourite pet… cat, obviously!
- Does true love even exist? Are soul mates a real thing…?
- Boys mature slower than girls mostly. Men > Boys
- You need to kiss a few frogs before you find your modern day prince
- Cats > everything (Ragdolls specifically)
- Pink is the best colour
- Instagram is one of my favourite platforms
- Tomb Raider is my favourite game ever
- Then the sims is next…
- I like being blonde. I’ll never go brunette
- My dream hair colour is… PINK! Of course
- I want 2 children. A boy and a girl called Aria and Caleb. (Yes after Pretty Little Liars … I love the names )
Leave a Reply