Hello everybody and Happy New Year! 2019! WOOO…
I have so many exciting things to coming up this year such as turning 22, Graduating and Starting work. Seeing as though I have just turned 22, I decided to set myself 22 goals that I want to achieve by the end of this year.
Goals are important to grow, achieve and succeed. They’re a target or a dream that you can set yourself as a challenge to achieve. As a very organised and ambitious person in everything that I do, I find goals so helpful.
I hope that my goals can give some of you inspiration or inspire you to set some achievable goals and dreams for 2019.
- Reach 2k followers on Twitter and Instagram
- Reach 1k subscribers on YouTube
- Read 10 books
- Start running
- Less Sugar
- More healthy food
- Drink a litre of water a day (Minimum)
- Go to a festival for the weekend and Camp
- Attend at least ten gigs
- Stop going on my phone an hour before bed
- Gain more self-confidence
- Fall in love again
- Live in the moment more
- Learn about the stars
- Travel to three new countries
- Be more experimental and brave with my fashion
- Be bolder with my makeup and hairstyles
- Work with more brands
- Attend more blogging events
- Make more friends who are also Bloggers / YouTubers
- Be more patient
- Be kinder
What are your goals for 2019? I would love to know in the comments ..